Submit a Site to the AMPAGE Directory
This directory is clean from junk that you usually find everywhere else, because we are very strict on what, when, and how gets listed. We dont just list your site in our directory, we also send out our crawler to add other valuable pages from your site to our database.
- Directory editor will verify the contents of your web site before it will be available to our visitors.
- Your server must generate a valid "200 OK" response code for the URL you submit.
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Do not disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once.
Example: http://www.astanda.com and http://www.astanda.com/index.html
- Do not submit any site with an address that redirects to another address.
- Do not submit sites "under construction." Wait until a site is complete before submitting it. Sites that are incomplete, contain "Under Construction" notices, or contain broken graphics or links aren't good candidates for the directory.
- Astanda Directory Project does not wish to be associated with certain types of content, behavior and/or products, and will not accept sites that contain this type of content. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Adult-oriented content
- Violence, excessive use of vulgar or obscene language
- Excessive, duplicate or competing advertisements
- Content related to human suffering or death
- Copyright or trademark-sensitive products such as MP3 downloads, DVD backups or bootleg items
- Weaponry, ammunition, fireworks or explosives
- Illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Propaganda, potentially offensive or controversial content
- Defamatory, libelous, threatening or other material that advocates against any individual or group
- The sale of body parts or bodily fluids
- The sale of hazardous substances
- Political, religious or charitable organizations, issues or causes
- The sale of tobacco and tobacco-related products
- Hacking, surveillance, interception or de-scrambling equipment
- The sale (or facilitated sale) of prescription drugs
- The sale of counterfeit or stolen items
- The sale of government IDs or police items
- The sale of alcoholic beverages
- Don't submit sites consisting largely of affiliate links.
- Web site content must be predominantly in English.
- Do a quick search in the directory at astanda.com (the home of the Astanda Directory Project) to be sure your site isn't already listed. This saves everyone time.
- You should submit a site to the single most relevant category. Sites submitted to inappropriate or unrelated categories will be rejected or removed.
- Descriptions of sites should describe the content of the site concisely and accurately. They should not be promotional in nature. Submitting a promotional description rather than an objective, well written description may significantly delay your site from being listed or prevent your site from being listed at all.
- Auto-submission software is (and always has been) a violation of this procedure. Sites submitted automatically are flagged and deleted after the submission is accepted, without notification to you. Persistent automatic submission may force us to ban you from the Astanda site, so we can provide resources to real human beings.
- An editor will review your submission to determine whether to include it in the directory. Depending on factors such as the volume of submissions to the particular category, it may take several days or more before your submission is reviewed. Please only submit a URL to the Astanda Directory once. Again, multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites. Disguising your submission and submitting the same URL more than once is not permitted.